[FRIAM] Few of you ...

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:17:53 EST 2019

Hm.  Maybe you're right.  Maybe I've been *told* I'm anti-social and simply been a victim of those over-socialized people who don't show much depth in social contexts.  Regardless, the topical question I raised still stands: For those poor sailors who *feel* demeaned by the algorithmic context, how *quickly* can/do they transition into and out of the modes?

Dave raised this question implicitly by arguing that there are at least 2 modes: training as a cog in the machine but performing as a dynamic individual.  The question is how often, how fast, etc these mode-switches happen.

--
☣ uǝlƃ