[FRIAM] Few of you ...

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Jan 16 18:16:41 EST 2019

I don't know if this helps but these group-experiences seem to me to
have the feature of phase-lock, canalization, and entrainment.

I recently *re*watched a surreal dystopian scandinavian film "The
Bothersome Man" where the protaganist finds himself (after a
suicide/attempt) delivered to a city/job/context where everyone is
functioning in a *nearly* normal way, but in every case, it feels as if
they are following templates/scripts rather than exploring a complex
phase space with interesting attractors.

Maybe you had to be there, but I feel like this movie exposed precisely
what we are talking about here through presenting it's complement.

- Steve

Den brysomme mannen:

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808185/

    https://tubitv.com/movies/456289/the_bothersome_man