[FRIAM] Cosmos, Quantum, and Consciousness: Is Science Doomed to Leave Some Questions Unanswered?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:13:45 EDT 2019

Dad meens it's a pretty bland bones website. without many pictures to show
what people meen. I'm super into Wordpress, love my blog their. It started
life to keep me motivated and honest to myself about health.
But now I post about  coolsciency curiusty things, or general geek
outness.  For example one of NASA's twitter account people on rogue Nasa
actually answered a legit curiusty!  They want to start work on getting
back to do bad ass stuff.  Missions to the moon. Survey and making maps
from the ground with people again. True the moon may not have changed a
whole lot since th 70's, But still just good practice to check it out.
They'd love for Project Artimous to inspire amazing tech for cars, and
energy etc. Got to mars for that to happen though
So I asked them any guesses when Fusion and Matter+Anti Matter for earth to
make energy, and to get ships going a lot faster and safer than what we can
now?   Poof about 2-3 hours latter: 'Gosh...we simply don't know here!
hopefully both soon!' . Last time I used medium couln't really put that
into Medium.  Where as wordpress (on wordpress.com) no problems!