[FRIAM] whackadoodles go mainstream!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Apr 21 12:43:58 EDT 2020

Dave writes:

< I think this discussion notes that  Covid evolves in response to pressures originating in the host. And I have read articles talking about genetic difference among hosts as partially responsible for the variance in severity of the disease. >

There is an effort to look at this (https://www.covid19hg.org/) but efforts are just starting.  Possible viral evolution as a function of host genetics is hard to estimate without evidence that host genetics even makes a difference.

Marcus