[FRIAM] Local News not so good

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:25:00 EDT 2020

Well, how long does it take a case to incubate, "come in",  and be tested.  I was thinking that was around ten days.  I will check with the DHS data when it comes out on Thursday.  Remember most cases start (and often remain) pretty cold-like.  Still, there are more tests around, now, so the lag should be decreasing.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/