[FRIAM] narcissism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:53:46 EDT 2020

Does this quote from Kernberg have to do with your feeling that there are
two types of narcissist:

In general their relationships with other people are clearly exploitive and
sometimes parasitic. It is as if they feel they have the right to control
and possess others and to exploit them without guilt feelings--and behind a
surface which very often is charming and engaging, one senses coldness and
ruthlessness.
Very often such patients are considered to be dependent because they need
so much tribute and adoration from others but on a deeper level they are
completely unable really to depend on anybody because of their deep
distrust and depreciation of others.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,