[FRIAM] narcissism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:51:49 EDT 2020

$75?!  The Kindle edition of my memoir was only 4.99 before I unpublished
it.

This isn't what you asked for but it supports my claim that all
pathological(!) narcissism has a common dynamic structure.  It only 3+
minutes long and it's free.

https://youtu.be/DlopY4DfFV4

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz