[FRIAM] narcissism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:57:19 EDT 2020

What little lit. I've seen so far argues that vulnerable narcissists don't tend to embark on difficult tasks. One paper argues they "self-handicap" so that they will never be in a position such that they fail. There are other "defensive" tactics as well. The paper argues that vulnerable types rely heavier on the defensive tactics than the grandiose types. And one of the videos Frank posted talks about narcissists living in their parents' basements, yet claiming they'll become a big-time movie producer.

--
☣ uǝlƃ