[FRIAM] Footnotes in email messages: WAS OK. That's funny.

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:24:40 EDT 2020

Now Glen has contaminated Jon with the style of putting footnotes with
reference symbols in email messages, I have to protest.  Footnoting as a
sinful, lazy, nasty, indulgent, stuffy academic habit that should be stomped
out wherever it emerges, no matter how ingenious and whimsical the reference
symbols.

But I love you both like brothersß

ß really!

Nick