[FRIAM] Footnotes in email messages: WAS OK. That's funny.

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:31:37 EDT 2020

Dude! These are NOT footnotes. They're end notes. >8^D And, they're anything but lazy. It takes a lot of work to figure out what symbols to use, make sure they're in the right order, decide what content should remain in the text and what part is merely self-indulgent commentary that belongs in the note. Etc.

I'd argue those of you who do NOT use end notes are lazy and stuffy, what with your unreadably long sentences and torturous vocabulary full of multi-syllable jargon implicitly citing whole libraries of the writings of old or dead people.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ