[FRIAM] Sunchoke rhizomes

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:58:59 EDT 2020

How do you prepare sunchokes? I planted some from the farmers market about
ten years ago in my parents garden. They are still coming up. It would be
great to know how to prepare them. I find that they don't taste great and
act as a bit of a laxative.
Another plant that is working its way back from the stigma of being labeled
a weed is Amaranth 🥗. It grows better than the goat heads in my yard.
Speaking of which, if anyone knows a way to eat goat heads let me know. I
have quite a crop this year.

Cody Smith

🥗
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/mexicolife/growing-amaranth-is-an-ancestral-tradition/