[FRIAM] Fwd: Talk Announcment: Aida Nematzadeh (DeepMind) - 8/18 11AM

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:49:51 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Graham Neubig <gneubig at cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Talk Announcment: Aida Nematzadeh (DeepMind) - 8/18 11AM
To: <lti-seminar at cs.cmu.edu>, <ml-faculty at cs.cmu.edu>, <
ml-phd-students at cs.cmu.edu>

Hi LTI Folks (also adding MLD in case there is interest),

This is just a reminder that the papers will be the below talk tomorrow,
looking forward to seeing people there!

Graham

--
George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.