[FRIAM] Masks and Face Shields

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:02:25 EDT 2020

Some of the cotton masks we have were sewn by Renee's sister's SO. I can get the pattern if you'd like, or maybe send you some of ours. The pattern is contoured to cover the nose and mouth like a snout muzzle. Those masks seem to do a good job of closing the gaps. But this rolled across my desk this morning:

Non-woven masks better to stop Covid-19, says Japanese supercomputer
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/26/non-woven-masks-better-to-stop-covid-19-says-japanese-supercomputer

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ