[FRIAM] Masks and Face Shields

Joe Spinden js at qri.us
Wed Aug 26 16:18:11 EDT 2020

FWIW, I have been using shop towels with clips.  You can get the shop
towels in various levels of permeability.  The ones I use have a
non-woven layer.

I find they conform fairly well to my face.

I can provide more details, if there is an interest.

Joe

--
Joe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.