[FRIAM] Trump as a victim

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Dec 2 23:03:01 EST 2020

Nick -

> Hi Steve,  I have been pretty sick all day, sleep about tUUentytuuof
> the last tUUenty four hours.  Many of my symptoms are covidish, but I
> have been as isolated as anybody on the planet, so I don’t knoUU UUtf
> is going on.  So, Just to say, I uuont be answering your splendid
> message any time soon.

Wow dewd!  I hope you are COVID (and influenza/etc.) free...

This is a stale posting so there is no time-critical thing... just don't
check out on us while we hold our breath waiting for your response!

I hope your recover is shaped and informed by our collective
thoughts/prayers/karmic/morphic-resonance

- STeve