[FRIAM] Pause the Show

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:25:00 EDT 2020

Very nice! My motorcycle credentials are swamped by my biker bar credentials. 8^) I've been riding for only about 17 years. But I've been going to biker bars since I was ~12 or so, albeit mostly in Texas. As with all clubs, none of the bike clubs I've ever run across would even consider initiating me. I was an amenable curiosity to them at best.

--
☣ uǝlƃ