[FRIAM] Thread/Post hygiene

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:29:24 EDT 2020

Ha! And a boon would be we can transform it arbitrarily onto any other domain-specific ontology. So, whatever is written about, say, evolutionary biology could be mapped ... [cough] metaphored ... into a paper about, say, holography! If we can design a GANto well-fit the maps, then whatever "theory" we end up with will provide us with _/*the*/_ explanation of consciousnessand solve the hard problem!

Man this technology thing is cool. Whatever was I thinking. >8^D

--
☣ uǝlƃ