[FRIAM] millenarianism

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:40:09 EDT 2020

I wonder what would happen if the penalty were based on the offender’s salary and paid directly to the provider.  So, let’s say the provider is earning 25 dollars an hour and the offender is earning 100 dollars an hour.  So, now the penalty for THAT offender is 100 dollars per hour, or fragment therof.  Would the offender still accept this penalty as a price of doing business?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/