[FRIAM] alternative response

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jun 14 16:11:34 EDT 2020

Russ writes:

< I was talking about you. When you say you don't believe in free will, how do you think about what you are doing when you write messages to this group?  >

I think of the conversation as co-recursive process.  Some of the functions involved have nested functions that perform some lookahead based on past observed mappings performed by a subset of the other top-level functions.   Like pictures of discrete dynamics like one may have seen from Wolfram or Wuensche they are sometimes interesting trajectories on their own.  Sometimes the collective trajectory converges to enrich a description or prediction of other observables in the world.

Marcus