[FRIAM] alternative response

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jun 14 20:34:18 EDT 2020

Sure, ok.   I don’t know what any of this has to do with Russ’ lecture on free will.
I was just responding in the affirmative to the apparently underlying question of if we are all reactive machines.  Of course we are.  While the reaction could be complicated, or the stimulus could be communicated over a faulty channel and thus result in a response that is inappropriate, how *could* it be any other way?    I didn’t say anything about the taxonomy of machines being limited or any individual instance being simplistic.  That’s just a straw man.