[FRIAM] alternative response

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:45:38 EDT 2020

Well, you only said you could write an ABM. You didn't mention "conventionally call a serial computer". Given where you work, you might have been hypothesizing that you could write an ABM on some other kind of computer. But whatever, I already agreed that it wouldn't. I'll repeat that what's more interesting is whether it would *look* like it did ... whether it could *simulate* free will, which is the topic at hand.

Again, I'm not talking about a different concept. I'm talking about this: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/freewill