[FRIAM] Important Article

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:02:28 EDT 2020

Thanks, Frank, And especially, thanks Jochen. The anonymous tab trick
worked. (By the way, I subscribe to both the NYT and WP, and I support many
other anti-Trump organizations. I can't support every good organization,
though.)

It's a great article. Anne Applebaum is quite insightful. Just found out
that she's also on Twitter (@AnneApplebaum
<https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum>), where you can follow her for free.

-- Russ Abbott
Professor, Computer Science