[FRIAM] alternative response

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:03:22 EDT 2020

Hmmmm!  "because of"?

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of u?l? ?
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:10 PM
To: FriAM <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] alternative response

I think you'd be better off if you tossed out the word "pre-determined" entirely. And maybe even "determined". Just don't use those concepts. The problem with those concepts is that they hide a time transient (as well as other scopes ... like a light cone). If you simply stop using that concept and *then* try to ask what you want to ask, I think you'll find a much better formulation of the question.

--
☣ uǝlƃ