[FRIAM] alternative response

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:38:58 EDT 2020

Nick,

Spoiler alert, there is no *how best to think*. You say random, Gary says
determined. Until you investigate the consequences of each you can't even
know whether or not you are actually developing the same model ( like with
the Church-Turing thesis). At the end of the day, deciding whether or not
the universe is determined, indeterminate, random, etc.. is decidedly
uninteresting. I try to hold 50 conflicting ontological commitments before
breakfast. Alas, it appears that we have no interest in working with the
commitments others make. In an effort to contribute to the banality I
propose 2401 or perhaps whatever number you would construct the fifth time
you follow Cantor's diagonal argument!

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/