[FRIAM] not exactly what I'd call "competent", but good anyway

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:26:03 EDT 2020

The increased slope in Harris county starts early May. They announced "reopening" plans in late April. It seems to me to be more related to that than to the protests. While it's true the *spline* MODEL shows something of an inflection point in late May, it's just a model that uses the entire data set. To dig down into particular events like 4/27 or 6/2, you'd have to limit the X axis, I think.

As always do not take the model too seriously. Look at the data.

--
☣ uǝlƃ