[FRIAM] Trump as a victim

David Eric Smith desmith at santafe.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:06:41 EDT 2020

Conley is an osteopath.  Atlas is a radiologist.  The AMA tries to weed out the crazy or corrupt, and considering how many really good doctors they manage to train and certify from a broad public of ordinary ability (the category in which I would put all of us as well), I think they deserve credit.  But no institution is perfect, and in the US, they face an uphill battle.

Ultimately, the scum floats to the top, even if there isn’t an enormous volume of it.

Eric