[FRIAM] Trump as a victim

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:40:36 EDT 2020

I think I agree about the AMA deserving credit for the very good work they
perform. They train very good doctors. Since in life it appears we only get
to perform "Quality Assurance" in production, I am dismayed to see that we
have uncovered more than a few bugs in our democratic process recently. I
cannot help but wonder with what probability a quiet, thoughtful,
compassionate, homely, and capable individual is predicted to be president,
or with what frequency one can expect the nation to need one.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/