[FRIAM] labels

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Oct 8 14:28:48 EDT 2020

I have mercenary instincts.   If an idea or artifact is useful to me I don't care what other people think of it.    In some situations I like it if others won't touch it, because that gives me a competitive advantage.  If it is Grand and Unified, ok, but it doesn't have to be.  When I don't have to be mercenary, well, maybe I'll reconsider lofty notions.   Trump in jail would be a step in the right direction.

Look what you made me do,

Marcus