[FRIAM] Political compass teest

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Oct 10 21:32:11 EDT 2020

I don't know how good this media-bias chart is, but I find it
interesting, if not an actual meaningful artifact that there is a bit of
a gap on the right side of the chart between a "little Right" and "a
little Unreliable" to "very Right and Unreliable".    The left seems to
be more of a continuum.   With "all sources" and "all articles" turned
on I found an interesting gestalt.    I have some beef with the way they
characterize Left/Right and Reliable/Unreliable and the way some outlets
are rated, but I'm (mostly) trusting that they have a methodology that
is at least transparent if not one I fully agree with.   But I haven't
bothered to drill down much.

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart-2/