[FRIAM] it's world logic day!

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Thu Jan 14 19:57:05 EST 2021

I would have thought that most members of FRIAM, when speaking of logic,
are referring to the mathematical and/or computational concept of
propositional logic, which has little if anything to do with a human
dimension. You know, modus ponens, modus tollens, etc. Logic in that sense
would exist even without the existence of biological beings (e.g. Homo
sapiens) that use it as a part (not the only part) of their thinking
process. But maybe I'm not grokking what y'all are talking about.