[FRIAM] The+Jim+Rutt+Show

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Mon Jan 18 00:19:16 EST 2021

I listened to that episode yesterday and spent some time reading the
Nicholson Baker article referenced:

The Lab-Leak Hypothesis For decades, scientists have been hot-wiring
viruses in hopes of preventing a pandemic, not causing one. But what if …?
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/coronavirus-lab-escape-theory.html

-S