[FRIAM] The+Jim+Rutt+Show

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:40:29 EST 2021

Thanks, Steve,  N

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Guerin
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:19 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The+Jim+Rutt+Show

I listened to that episode yesterday and spent some time reading the Nicholson Baker article referenced:

The Lab-Leak Hypothesis For decades, scientists have been hot-wiring viruses in hopes of preventing a pandemic, not causing one. But what if …?
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/coronavirus-lab-escape-theory.html

-S