[FRIAM] incitement

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jan 19 14:26:29 EST 2021

Litigation from states, expulsion from most social media, personal bankruptcy, together with his age and health may be enough to take a future run off the table.   All together preferably, but even any of them.  Impeachment is a nice-to-have, but it seems improbable to me because the Republicans have just gone mad.