[FRIAM] Rotary Cell Phone (Description and Build)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jan 19 20:23:25 EST 2021

I like this common aspect of technology.  Not that it ought to be obvious like an iPhone (supposedly) but that it is just an artifact of nature and so preconceived intent is arbitrary.   It does whatever it does and if you trust a claim, you don’t really know it, you just believe.   Novelty arises from misuse.