[FRIAM] Rotary Cell Phone (Description and Build)

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:50:52 EST 2021

Rad. Thanks for all of this. I noticed Bradford Reed's Pencilina at the  GA
Tech <https://guthman.gatech.edu/gallery>   link! I shared a bill with him
at a concert club in Cleveland circa 2000 when he with his Pencilina was the
rhythm section for King Missile. Shortly after, the violin player for my
group made a very strange music video of Reed's piece "The Whimsical
Prowler". The video is pretty gruesome otherwise I might include the link
here. The finalist instrument  "Landscape"
<https://www.landscape.fm/stereofield>   also seems pretty cool.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/