[FRIAM] for the optimists

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:43:31 EDT 2021

Your Book Review: Where's My Flying Car?
https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/your-book-review-wheres-my-flying

Is the following claim made by the author of the book (Hall - seemingly accepted by the author of the review) largely accurate? I ask because it's a common liberal talking point that publicly funded R&D has resulted in the majority of the tech we rely on in *modern* life. I'm terrible at history.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ