[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Fri Jun 18 01:18:42 EDT 2021

I don't know if this web site is reliable. How can I find out?

https://c19ivermectin.com/

They claim :

85% improvement in 14 prophylaxis trials RR 0.15 (0.09-0.25) when using
Ivermectin for Covid-19

They link to a database of all ivermectin Covid-19 studies. They claim 60
trials, 549 scientists, 18931 patients, 31 randomised controlled trials.
It's going to take reasonable amount of time and effort to verify their
results