[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:26:12 EDT 2021

OK. Thanks. So, the mRNA vaccine components *might* travel farther and wider than the traditional vaccines. This is what the Japanese study says. But it studied the LIPID NANOPARTICLES, not the spike protein or the mRNA that codes for the spike protein. There's no evidence the *dangerous* part of it, the spike protein, travels so far. And, as far as I can tell, there's no evidence that the traditional vaccines show the same traveling. They are all COVID19 vaccines, the mRNA ones and the traditional ones. So, it's vague to say "Covid vaccine acts", too vague.

Do you know of evidence showing that the non-mRNA Covid vaccines behave the same way as the mRNA vaccines?

The Gorski article debunks the misinformation surrounding the Japanese study.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ