[FRIAM] Oooh ... That got me fired up.

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Thu Jun 24 15:08:13 EDT 2021

I listened to the clip and I agree with what the general said -
understanding different views is very important.

The bigger issue is of course the basis of all this and it goes beyond the
borders of the US; it's racism and history. My personal view is not to
ignore it, but to put less emphasis on the past and more emphasis on what
we can do right now to make it better in the future.

Pieter