[FRIAM] Has anybody been lookiung at covid numbers

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Fri Nov 19 20:14:33 EST 2021

It was only a few weeks ago that the news was wondering if the end of the
pandemic was nigh, and now Austria is locking down, and, oh, look at the
pretty map:
https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/coronavirus-reopening-america-map/.

Massachusetts:  The number of confirmed new cases is *growing*, with
*18,596* for the seven days ending November 18 compared to *9,580* the
seven days prior.
New Mexico: *Caseload:* The number of confirmed new cases is *growing*,
with *11,544* for the seven days ending November 18 compared to *7,275* the
seven days prior.

-- rec --