[FRIAM] The epiphenomenality relation

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:58:12 EST 2021

As always, I'd argue that such things don't exist. There are no structures (or behaviors) with consequences that played no part in their development. So, as a counterfactual hypothetical, it could be fun to play such a game. But the burden is on the game master to persuade us why it might be a fun game. It looks useless or worse, encouraging of false belief, to me.

--
glen ⛧