[FRIAM] Bayes

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:43:35 EDT 2022

During my exile from my computer I have spent much of the time reading the same seven pages of sobers Primer on probability.
I have discovered, by deploying my English major algebra, that the ratio between the probability of the hypothesis given the evidence and the likelihood of the evidence given the hypothesis is necessarily the reciprocal of the ratio between The unconditional probability of the hypothesis and the unconditional probability of the evidence. No wonder Bayesian‘s take their priors seriously. Nick.
Sent from my Dumb Phone