[FRIAM] A million year old driving assistant

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 28 19:39:09 EDT 2022

I think Glen's equivocation is revealing.   It is fine in this view to have the loud, badgering, self-indulgent feelers take energy away from the dead-eyed psychopaths, but the reverse can happen quietly in the way Steve just said.   At least if the dead-eyed psychopaths make an example of the feelers, then we know something happened -- they haven't been victimized in a way that is not recorded.