[FRIAM] by any means necessary

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:58:03 EST 2022

Is that true? It's easy to say, difficult to demonstrate. My guess is we could cherry pick a few and talk about how focused they *say* they are. But any organization shares resources horizontally across multiple vertical projects. If the horizontally shared resources aren't present, the organization won't receive the vertically focused project funding. Purpose, purpose, where lies the purpose?

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.