[FRIAM] by any means necessary

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Feb 15 16:44:05 EST 2022

< If we take the utilitarian seriously, there is some calculus for more good, less bad. But that calculus isn't simple. And even if we can simplify it, there's no reason to believe it'll be useful in the end. >

A calculus that invokes subjective interpretations of outcomes is itself subjective.  To make it objective, it would be necessary to draw conclusions from the outcomes and not from black-box subjective functions.  The source code for the functions needs to be shared.

Marcus