[FRIAM] self-care

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:57:45 EDT 2022

It's a valid point and agrees with my lay out of when it is and is not appropriate to assert cross-trophic attributes. Sometimes you are your fist. Sometimes you are not your fist. Unless one makes their full argument like you're implying with the "punch in the face" function, including what replaceable function you're relying on, it's lazy, at best, to assume one way or the other.

But in the case of Sarbajit's rhetoric. He knows full well that the US government is not a singular thing, at least as much as I know the Indian government is not well-balled up into the singular Modi. I'd buy the laziness from an intellectually challenged right winger at the pub, but not from Sarbajit.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ