[FRIAM] Google Engineer Thinks AI Bot Has Become Sentient

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:27:40 EDT 2022

The other day I asked, "Alexa, why does Jeff Bridges look older than I do
even though he's several years younger?"  I was thinking she'll never give
a reasonable answer to that.  She said, "In his latest film Jeff Bridges
was made to look older using CGI."  I don't think that's evidence of
sentience.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,