[FRIAM] Panorma Mesdag while in the Hague (Fwd: Immersive Panoramas of the late 1800s, Edinburgh and other cities (first immersive metaverses))

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Jun 24 11:07:57 EDT 2022

SteveG -

Crazy coincidence...   just today we had planned our Hague visit but
waved off due to heavy rain (15 minute walks on both ends of our train
travel if we don't see anything *but* the primary goal)...   We are
rescheduled for a (less rainy) Sunday visit.   A new friend/colleague
here Hank Kune (who you will be meeting in due time, he is working with
Hubville's Anders Varger and is a good candidate for DualSpace
spec/alpha) recommended the Panorama Mesdag which I didn't click
immediately as being the specific classical Panorama you had referenced
months back...  but as I was making the decision to wait it was because
of *another* feature in the Hague you didn't (I don't think) mention
that has significant relevance to augmented spatial reality and
urban/landscapes.

Mardurodam <https://iitcoauim.wordpress.com/tag/netherlands-miniature-city/>

More soon out of band...

- SteveS