[FRIAM] Enamine

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:26:20 EST 2022

Exactly. I'd endorse not only a no-fly zone, but also active counter attacks on their deployed forces like that convoy. If Sarbajit is right that the highly skilled forces will be largely deployed in the South and the conscripts in the North are mostly a sacrificable feint, then I'd even support some special forces boots on the ground in the South.

But I vacillate on whether we should do anything outside Ukraine territory. I suppose slight fuzzification of the boundary is unavoidable to some extent. I'd like to retain my sanctimonious conception of "defensive" action.