[FRIAM] Enamine

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 11 13:55:33 EST 2022

It makes some sense to get the Russian forces overextended and then ramp up an insurgency.    He will spend a ton of money that he doesn't have.
To keep the high moral ground, it is better if he escalates.  For example, if he used a tactical nuke, then scale larger but somewhat proportionate response.   It could even be conventional.  Make clear to the Russian people and Russian leaders that he will destroy the country.